After Ono's mysterious words I expected a new Darkstalkers, but apparantly it's the third part of the famous Marvel Vs Capcom series, which is not bad either.
- Confirmed characters so far are Wolverine, Spider-Man, The Hulk, Magneto, Storm and a few others will return.
- The Marvel vs. Capcom 3 development team said they will be blowing fans out of the water with the sheer number of characters this game includes on the disc.
- This will be another 2D fighter — gameplay-wise — but will be something of a cross between the original Marvel vs. Capcom 2 and Street Fighter 4.
- The rumored release date is late 2010 or early 2011 on the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, no plans right now for other systems.
- The game will run in 1080p resolution.
- It will be a disc-based release.
- Apparently the game will have unlockables again.
- Marvel vs. Capcom 3 will be playable at this year’s E3 which is held on June 15 – 17th.