Friday, November 12, 2010

Update Stop For A Week

I just wanted to inform my loyal readers that I won't be able to update the blog with new posts in the coming week. Reason is my real life: I currently study in Turkey and since next week is free due to a holiday, I will do a road trip with some friends. It is planned that I am back home at sunday, 21st of november. So you can expect updates from sunday or monday, 22nd, again.

If you are interested in some details, this is the route:

Istanbul – Ankara – Adana – Sanliuarfa – Elazig – Erzincan – Trabzon – Samsun - Istanbul.

That'll be about 3000 km of driving. I hope to be able to take a swim in the Mediterranean Sea, weather is still nice in this country. So wish me luck and see you soon on PG.

Your host,
Hans

1 comment:

Basti said...

Viel Spaß dabei! ;)
Ach ja und die kleinen Button zum Sharen des Posts auf Twitter, etc. findest du unter
Einstellungen->Design->BlogPosts

DAnn steht da irgendwo "Freigabeschaltflächen anzeigen" mit der Leiste daneben dann einfach abhaken und schon haste das Ding!