Monday, January 30, 2012

Which Game? All Those Nice RPGs!

I might be too busy for gaming but I'm not too busy for thinking about gaming. Plus the semester soon ends, naturally giving me some more time...
Can you believe that I just completely missed out on Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning? As far as I reconstructed the game was introduced at last year's E3. Well at the time I was busy with my BA thesis, shit happens. Anyway, the game looks surprisingly good and I found myself watching some videos on it.
Then came to my mind the fact that I still have a bunch of games here that need finishment and that I haven't played Skyrim (waiting for the complete GOTY edition might be a good idea) yet. Plus the fact that Mass Effect 3 is just weeks away. There's no way around Mass Effect 3 for me, one of my most anticipated games this year and a safe hit. In April comes The Witcher 2, a game which should be more than good as well, but I'm afraid that my time capacities won't be sufficent for this one as well. And then comes the game I am waiting for since 10 years... Diablo III. I just hope my laptop will be able to run this (it runs Starcraft II on medium settings...). I drop a few videos of the mentioned titles below for my and your viewing pleasure. I hope some amongst you can empathize.

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

 

Mass Effect 3

 

Skyrim

 

The Witcher 2



Diablo III

No comments: