Tuesday, September 29, 2009

TGS 09: Super Street Fighter IV Announced


The trailer is showing Ken and Ryu fighting, so nothing special there. Why Capcom didn't include the two characters everybody was waiting for - T.Hawk and Dee Jay - in the trailer stays their secret. Super Street Fighter IV will contain eight new characters, a few new stages and some new online modes. It will be released as a disc version and not as DLC for the original game. Price will be lower than most games, whatever that has to mean and for buyers of the original Street Fighter IV there will be a special something. Release is sometime in early 2010.
Personally I am a bit frustrated that my Street Fighter IV just got old and Capcom wants to milk my wallet again. But that we know from Capcom. I won't get it any time soon, I still prefer Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix above any other Street Fighter games. In Super IV you will be able to do two different ultra moves, I've heard... Shut up, I think, it's getting too complicated for me.



No comments: