Monday, August 23, 2010

I'm Back From GamesCom 2010



Propably you wondered why there were no updates today. The answer is as simple as it's genious: I've been to GamesCom Köln. Or Cologne as most of you Non-Germans call it. There was the 2nd GamesCom, Europe's biggest gaming event. I've seen and played lots of nice games and I'll write an overview about it like last year. I'll do this as soon as possible, but thing is that I am in the last days I have in Germany and many things regarding my stay abroad need to be prepared, so I'm always busy.
But back to business: GamesCom was exhausting as always (staying in queues and running around all day), but worth it as always as well. I've seen and played some of the hottest games coming up in the next months, like Fallout: New Vegas, Hunted: The Demon Forge, Rage, Enslaved: Odyssey to the West, Sonic The Hedgehog 4, Shank, Hydrophobia, Fable III, Marvel Vs Capcom 3, Halo Reach and more. I'll provide you with my impressions as soon as possible. Man, I just love Gaming Expos! Stay tuned!

No comments: