Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Check Out Steam's Monster Christmas Sale

My fellow readers, I usually don't talk about low budget campaigns but you really should have a look at steam these days. They have a big christmas sale ongoing and hundreds of games are 25-85% off. I just couldn't withdraw and purchased the following:

Torchlight 9.99 USD
The Witcher: Enhanced Edition 5.00 USD
Left 4 Dead Bundle 14.99 USD
Super Meat Boy 7.49 USD
Unreal Deal 14.99 USD
Lara Croft GOL 5.10 USD
Puzzle Quest 1.50 USD
Overlord II 6.69 USD

For a total of 65,75 US Dollar, which is about 50 Euro, I got so many games. I always wanted to play Torchlight. And Left 4 Dead has been missing as well - both for 15, now that is a good price. And all Unreal games (from Classic UT to 2004 to UT III Black Edition) for such a small price. Goddamn, and this in the middle of my exam phase. Well, just wanted to let you know.

No comments: