Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Liberty City Achievements




Seems as if the Achievements for GTA IV are unveiled. Be aware of the spoilers and have a look.
Did you notice the one that sucks balls? Yes, I am talking about this piece of crap:

Liberty City Minute 30G
Complete the story missions in less than 30 hours.


How fucked up is this? Am I now rewarded for hasting through a timeless experience as Grand Theft Auto ever was? I don't want to be in a hurry, but we 360 owners are conditioned to get these achievements, so that our online penis grows and becomes bigger and mightier than those tiny dicks of those people you meet on Xbox Live. The question now is: Playing it your way or playing it stressed for 30 Gamerpoints? I know what I won't choose for a unique experience.
Anyway, due to the fact that playing the main story line in under thirty hours through is rewarded, lets us be sure that GTA IV will have a big amount of playtime. As GTA always had. And that's a good thing.

No comments: