Thursday, May 29, 2008

Bonus Round: N'Gai Talks MGS4




The latest Bonus Round is about the coming 'Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots'. This time it's with N'Gai Croal, The Voice Actor of Solid Snake and the editor in chief of the Official Playstation Magazine and of course Geoff Keighly.
I'm impressed by N'Gai everytime I see those Bonus Rounds in which he takes part. He has a good point and talks from perspectives you wouldn't have expected.
The Sony man was asked if he thinks that MGS4 is 'better' than Halo3 and Gears. Of course he said yes. I don't like Halo, but I like Gears. But I think that 'better' is such annoying term in this case. Gears is an incredible well paced shooter while MGS is more about a rock solid stealth actioner with cinematic cut scenes. It's like comparing apples and bulbs. Both games are great and both are worth being played.
Anyway, MGS is great and Bonus Round is the best talk show.

No comments: