Thursday, May 29, 2008

Finally Availlable! My New Laptop!




In later 08 I will begin my studies at the university and because of this I thought early about getting my laptop. I use desktop PCs since years and this is finally my first laptop. Of course, I am a gamer and because of this I need a powerful one. The laptop should have a life span of my whole studies time which is estimated to be 5 or 6 years. It is clear that this is a big investment. I chose the new Acer line - gemstone blue. It has powerful hardware - dual core 2.4 ghz, 512 mb Nvidia graphics, 320 gb hdd, 16"(16:9)FullHD panel and BluRay. View the fact sheets for pure envy.
While yet available in other regions of the world the Acer Gemstone Blue series has now finally arrived in Germany and I ordered it the same day.

I am very excited for this expensive investment of pure 1337 expected to arrive at my home next week.



No comments: