Sunday, June 8, 2008

Afro Samurai: Perfection Of Cel Shading?


Today I was surfing Xboxfront and I found those screenshots for the Cel Shaded game 'Afro Samurai'. I don't know much more about this game than that it is based on a anime series and voiced by Samuel L Jackson and contains soundtrack by RZA of the Wu Tang clan. Those screenshots really look impressing, just like a playable anime series. I like Cel Shading and I think that the look of 'Afro Samurai' is pretty good. Perhaps even 'better' than the look of games like 'Eternal Sonata', 'The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker', 'Okami' or 'Naruto: Rise of a Ninja'. But that's just a subjective opinion and all those games have in common that they do look special.






And here is a trailer for Afro Samurai, the anime, I guess.

No comments: