Sunday, June 1, 2008

Resi 5 Introducing Sidekick


There's a new trailer of the survival horror titan 'Resident Evil 5' out. Not only that this trailer lets you have an deeper insight on the plot. A new character is introduced as well. She is female, black and as hot as Claire and Jill. Gameplay it seems is a straight evolution of 'Resident Evil 4'.
Shame this trailer isn't available yet in HD. I don't understand why we have to wait, but the high detail version will be released in a few days.

1 comment:

Jeb said...

This is probably the most hyped-up game of 09. I love Resident Evil 4! Hope 5 is just as good! Love your blog! I may not talk too much about Video Games since I'm a Metalhead, But God I love them! Keep up the good work Hans, and if you don't have Call of Duty 4 or Gaiden 2, check out my review!