Saturday, August 30, 2008

Fallout 3 Gameplay: The Beginning


I have to admit it, I've never been a big fan of Bethesda and found Oblivion confusing. Sweet surroundings, but terrible character animations. I fear the same could happen to Fallout 3. But since I've been over at Leipzig Games Convention and viewed the developer demonstration I am a bit hyped. The demonstration at GC was close to the one at Microsoft's E3 press conference, but they showed some new things like lockpicking and a closer look on the radio stations. Very nice, especially when at the end of the demo the developer fired a fat boy rocket (mini nuke) straight in the air and it fell down on him what resulted in a flying corpse high over destroyed Washington.
Since this moment I am interested in the game and today I found some fresh gameplay from the beginning of the game. Enjoy!

Fallout 3: The Escape
Fallout 3: Megaton

Fallout 3: Wasteland
Fallout 3: Super Duper Mart
Fallout 3: Tenpenny Tower

Looks fine!

No comments: