Sunday, August 17, 2008

Should Play Soul Calibur IV...



...but instead I found myself starting the third playthrough of 'Mass Effect'. I love this game! I really do! Can't wait to bring my character to level 60 and play through X57 - Bring Down The Sky - the second time. I just hope they soon release the second DLC so that I can count one more mission in for this playthrough.
My dreamteam squad would be with Liara, the Asari scientist, and Wrex, the Krogan mercenary, because they are the characters I like the most. But trying to get some missing achievements I'll team up this time with Kaidan and Tali. Plus I hope that the Veteran setting will count, 'cause it weren't possible to set this before the start of a new game with my old character. So I had to set this via the start menu on the first mission.



No comments: