Thursday, July 16, 2009

GT Battlefield 1943 Review


I played the demo of Battlefield 1943. It gave me only 30 minutes of playtime and I couldn't decide if it's a game for me to play on the long run. Personally for me it's off the table now, I've more than enough to play, but after 1943's launch bugs are fixed I'm only hearing good things about this game.

Another interesting thing is the community challenge. Developers demanded 43 million kills of all players for unlocking a fourth map named Coral Sea. The Xbox 360 community did that in 3 days, the PS3 community were at that time at 22 million kills in comparison. This obviously shows that the game is played by less people in the Playstation Network. Perhaps is because a hell of a lot of people don't own credit cards. Microsoft has a prepaid currency system and it works great. Better copy that, Sony.

No comments: