Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I'm Off To Wacken Open Air



Just wanted to inform you that until the end of this week I'm off to Europe's biggest heavy metal festival, the Wacken Open Air. Since 2004 I visit the fest and I am very happy to see bands like Machine Head, Amon Amarth, Running Wild, Turisas and lots more.
Indeed, I'm a fan of heavy music.
Earlier this month I've been to the so called Sonisphere Festival in Hockenheim, Germany, which was headlined by none other band than the genious metal gods Metallica. Left a video for your enjoyment!



But Wacken is another story. If you're interested, here's the festival diary of our trip last year:



If I'll survive the cult festival, I'll be back sunday and from that point you can expect that everything here on Personal Gaming goes it's normal way again. Until then! \m/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice site. Please visit my site, too.

http://monimaus-monalila.de.tl

Greetings from Austria

Moni