Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Borderlands Still Looks Awesome


Well, I think Borderlands looks like a great experience. As I've written earlier and you, dear subscriber, propably noticed by the slow flow of fresh posts here on Personal Gaming, thanks to my Bachelor studies I nearly have no time for anything. I said the next game I'd buy would be Dragon Age: Origins and that won't change. But as Borderlands looks so great and I am really not sure with which of the two games I'd more fun I am considering getting both and decide then which one to play first. Propably I'll really do this. With Op Flash 2 not appealing to me, which is a shame because I hyped it up so badly, I ended playing Street Fighter IV again. This can't continue for ever. I need a fresh and nice fall game.
(Yeah, I know, a weird post, but this comes from having more problems and work than is good.)

No comments: