Saturday, October 31, 2009

What I'm Playing This Weekend


Time for another Personal Gaming update. It's the weekend again and I managed to find myself a few hours back yesterday night to play Borderlands. I finally tried the co-operative mode and it is fun, fun, fun! I hosted a game, which made me the team leader and the man who decides which mission is taken. I had 3 team members which were all at least ten levels above me and that automatically makes the enemies harder to kill. But a good thing is that money and experience are shared, so I could level up from level 9 to level 18 in about 4 hours. To make it short: I really like this game and even when I had doubts about finding the time to play Borderlands, the decision to buy it was so right.


And I got addicted to Street Fighter IV's Championship Mode! Slowly a climb up the ladder. Now I am G2-E and I will try to rise as much as possible. Thing is, players on the G2 level are experienced fighters and it's hard to beat them. But I won't stop trying, Blanka The Beast never gives up!

No comments: