Friday, December 25, 2009

GT Best Downloadable Game


Gametrailers throws out their annually Game of the Year awards. There are a lot of interesting categories and I like to watch them because you get a very good impression of which games have done nice in the year. This is their opinion of the best downloadable game and after watching this I have to say I should get me some points for Shadow Complex, Trials HD and Splosion Man. Nice games! And I've decided since long that I'll need all of the good old Sonic games for Xbox Live Arcade. Of course I still own all of that Sega Mega Drive cardridges and have them included in the Sega Mega Drive Collection. But the difference is that when downloaded, the ability of Sonic & Knuckles is emulated to combine it with Sonic The Hedgehog 3 to play Sonic 3 & Knuckles, the ultimate Sonic game. However, the quality of the downloadable content libraries these days is impressive and rich.

No comments: