Friday, December 25, 2009

A Short Christmas Update


So, how has it been so far for you? I hope as stressfree as possible. I know from my own experience that christmas, as the fest where all of the family comes together, it can easily happen that someone blows up the roof. Anyway, here went all good so far.
But to get back to gaming: Since I've been small I've always wished me videogames for christmas. And that is what my brothers and sister wish as well.
So that means for this year: Brütal Legend for me, Assassin's Creed II for my brother, Uncharted 2 for my other brother and Zelda: Spirit Tracks for my little sister. A family united in gaming one could say.
And it seems that all of these game are great. I've played a little Assassin's Creed II, awesome. Uncharted 2? As many awards as it won, I don't need detail furhter my brother's excitement. Zelda: Spirit Tracks looks good as well.
And Brütal Legend is a game like made for me. So many great metal songs and a funny story! Definitely a very creative game. Hell, it even has Manowar in it, truest metal band of all time!
That just as a small update for today! Enjoy your christmas as much as possible, people!

(Damn, I've eaten so much food and moved so few... Really need to work out hard next week.)

No comments: