Saturday, February 6, 2010

Lost Is Back For The Final Season


Oh, yes! What have I waited for this day to happen! This evening I saw the brand new episodes of Lost's final season. You know, I recognize a good story when I recieve it, whether it's game, motion picture or book. Lost has one of the most complex but at the same time best told story arcs in the history of entertainment. Usually I don't blog about anything else than games here on PG, but in this case I'll take the liberty to shout out how good it is to finally have Lost back. I watched the pilot of the final season and I can say that this season will be fan service of the highest grade. I really hope there'll be a meeting with all of the characters, the first two episodes had some long time not seen faces in it already. My vote goes out for Mr. Eko next.
By clicking on the pic above you are taken to a site where you can get the latest episodes, in case you are using BitTorrent. Have fun!

No comments: