Tuesday, February 9, 2010

How's Bioshock 2 Doing In The Reviews?


Quite good it seems. Okay, it doesn't reach sky high scores like the first one, but still it is described by most revievers as an familiar, but greatly entertaining game. On meta review site gamerankings the game now has a score of 88,3% based on 22 reviews.
That is as well the score that Gametrailers gives the game:



I've already ordered my Bioshock 2 and I hope it comes soon.
(Sooner than Mass Effect 2, which I am still waiting for. In fact, I cancelled my Mass Effect 2order and ordered it again at another mailorder so that I hopefully will finally be able to get it. Can you imagine that? I am still waiting for Mass Effect 2. It's a pain that everyone has already finished it or is close to the end... Anyway, life goes on.)

No comments: