Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy 2011!

My fellow readers,

I wish you a happy, strong and successfull year 2011!

And I will work that Personal Gaming continues to be a welcome source for your gaming video needs. PG goes into the fourth year now (it was founded by me in late December 2007, so that year doesn't really count) and it continously grows stronger. I was able to rise the intensity of posting from 1310 posts in 2009 to 1565 posts in 2010 and that even with some weak months from September to November because of my semester abroad aka real life. Until foundation Personal Gaming has attracted between 560.000 to 650.000 visitors which is not bad for a blog about gaming out of millions. The posting won't stop in 2011 and I hope to reach the million mark during 2011.

Even though I am usually more posting about than playing the video games itself, I will try to play more since I am planning to finally get a Playstation 3 this year. Since the price is affordable I will wait for the next good bargain. I definitely want to play finally God of War III, the Uncharted series, Killzone 2 and the other nice exclusives. Since I currently have no Xbox 360 in my reach, I heavily use steam. Did you see their christmas sales? I managed to get myself some nice games like all Unreal games, all Doom games, Super Meat Boy, Modern Warfare, etc. Even though my laptop might not be able to run them all smoothly a future PC most likely will be. It is one more month to go for me until I will reunite with my 360 and a bunch of games are already waiting to be played, not to mention jewels that will soon release like Dead Space 2 or Bulletstorm.

Since I couldn't do the PG GotY 2010 this year due to a lack of time and gaming I might very well add that there were some games which I seriously enjoyed, which are Mass Effect 2, Red Dead Redemption, Darksiders and above all Super Street Fighter IV. Let's wait and see what 2011 has to offer for the gamers in us all.

Happy new year from your host,
Hans

No comments: