Sunday, February 8, 2009

New Personal Gaming YouTube Channel


I'd like to inform you about the latest developments concerning the YouTube presence of Personal Gaming. As you perhaps might know I uploaded all of my gaming related videos on my private YT account. Thing is, Personal Gaming became bigger and because of that reason I decided it is the right time that it get it's own YouTube presence. So, visit the new Personal Gaming YouTube page and feel free to send me friend invitations, to subscribe or to even leave comments.

And for the matter of this special birthday party I'll upload your favorite Personal Gaming video again. Yeah, right, the one that YouTube deleted. (They seem to do that often, just deleted my Fear Factory Archetype video after over 2 years, such idiots.)
I'll edit this post once it it up.

Update:

Google is too clever. They scanned the audiolines and muted this video. Seems like it works in the embedded version - but how long?! Just like Google cooperates with the Chinese Government and censors democracy. But that's another story. Yeah, I am aware that blogspot is also Google. So who knows when they begin to censor my blog. Not a good sign when my new channel begins with a big fail.
Again I can only give you the link to Gametrailers. At least over there nobody cares about this so that I don't need to fear the muting.

No comments: