Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Resident Evil 5 Xbox 360 Elite... Preordered!


There is one problem I have. Don't laugh, for me it is a problem indeed. Thing is I moved in an apartment to live near my university. Of course my 360 moved with me, because after all that learning I love to play a few rounds whenever I find time. Some weekends I travel back home and you know what, then I have no 360 at home, which really sucks. I tried to play my old consoles, but I can't stop thinking about playing Xbox 360 and all the great games my library contains. Always taking the damn thing with me is too uncomfortable, my laptop already weighs enough. There is a need for a second 360 you see.
Since I own my first Xbox 360 since early 2006 (can you say "first" when you had to send it in three times?) I am going into full power now and will definitely buy an Elite.
Sadly I missed that christmas specials with an Elite for 250€ but now I saw a cool package. It's the special Resident Evil 5 Elite. It's a bundle that contains a blood red Xbox 360 Elite with 120 GB hard drive and a copy of Resident Evil 5, a blood red controller, a black head set and a download code for Super Street Fighter II HD Remix (!).

I think Resident Evil 5 is a nice bonus and to choose from an black Elite without extra games or a red with extra games that is sooo limited for the same price, well, I guess I chose as most people would do.
I preordered this thing now and who knows, due to it's strict limitation it is not save that I will get one. Just wish me luck!

4 comments:

THE PLAYSTATION GUY said...

Hey Hans, thanks for following my blog although you don't even own a PS3, lol. If you think about it though, there is only a handful of exclusives on each system that make them different, so I do cover multiplatform games a bit. Thanks again!

The RE5 Elite is the FIRST 360 I've ever looked and went "Damn, that's a pretty good deal...wish I had $400", lol. This is coming from a PS3 fanboy!

Keep up the good work, bro.

Hans said...

Hey, I'm no fanboy (okay, perhaps a bit) and the Playstation 3 has some awesome games as you know. Fact is that at home we even have that piece of crap Wii (along with... nearly all major consoles ever released) and my brother owns a Playstation 3 - so it's all in reach!

Btw: I played MGS4 about 6 hours and I love that game. Perhaps even better as Snake Eater, but I can't say that before I finished it.

william said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
william said...

I'm definitely an elite man myself and am well impressed so far especially hooked up to my 50" plasma, sweet, but RE5? i'm not entirely convinced it's that different from RE4, i have found a great website for accessories though especially the xbox 360 bundles"
. I don't really like the PS3 especially now my Elite is truely superior.