Sunday, January 24, 2010

Mass Effect 2 Early Leaked



It happened to Modern Warfare 2 and it seems that it happened to Mass Effect 2 as well: The appearing of a pirated version in the net days before the official release date. The German download portal speedlounge.in has a link to a downloadable Mass Effect 2 version with the size of 12944 MB. Out of curiosity I took a deeper look and found out that the 12 gigs are parted into 66 .rar files. What a pain in the ass to download this splitted mess.
I wonder how many people are already adventuring with Commander Shepard now while all of us honest gamers are waiting... Well, they better get not online or their consoles are likely to be banned.
Personally, I stopped playing pirated games since years. I made the experience that I ended up with more games than I ever could play and finished none of them. I realized that I play games more intense and better even: finish them, when I spend the money to buy them.
[irony]And: Pitty them pirates because they don't have all the "cool" Day One DLC. [/irony]

Anyway, Mass Effect 2 is doing great: Nowgamer is giving a 9.8 out of 10 saying it's "a piece of entertainment that penetrates the line between gaming and cinema like no other, while simultaneously representing the finest blend of shooting and role-playing we’ve seen this generation. A gorgeous experience and a staggering achievement."
There are even plans for a Hollywood movie. Damn, I can not wait to hold this game in my hands.

No comments: