Sunday, April 5, 2009

Poll Results


Okay, the time for the poll is up, so let's have a look. The question was: Which game should Hans get next? 45 people took part and the results are:

1. The Lost and The Damned with 13 votes or 28 percent
2. First Fable 2 Then GTA IV DLC with 10 votes or 22 percent
3. Riddick: Dark Athena with 8 votes or 17 percent
4. None of Those! with 8 votes or 17 percent
5. Fable 2 with 6 votes or 13 percent

Well, I decided to buy Fable 2 and I hope that I will come to play The Lost and The Damned this month. So, you could say I chose your number 2. Well, no one of you left a comment about what game I should've gotten instead. I won't bite you, when you leave a comment!


I played Fable 2 a few hours and I like it. It's got nice graphics and good humor, but of course you need time to fully understand what you can do in a game and how it works. Right now I am trying to get rich, but that's not so easy. I've worked at the Blacksmith and bought some of the market stands but they give me less than expected. The economy in this game is interesting, you can buy any building. I really wanna own a tavern or something that is big in business, but those cost lots of gold! Still need to figure out some more.
What I don't like about Fable 2 is that there is nothing like a real world map. I just lose the overview too easily.

No comments: