Monday, November 16, 2009

Dragons And Fire Balls Incoming!



Time for a short Personal Gaming update! Today I've gotten Dragon Age: Origins. I ordered the UK version, because I prefer the original voices. Don't know when I'll be able to play it, because first I wanna bring my character in Borderlands to level 50 and that's still 5 levels to go. (Not that university wouldn't take enough time as well... Especially now in a week where we will do mass demonstrations all over Germany, but that's another thing.)
The second game you can see on the pic is the rare Street Fighter Anniversary Collection for the OldBox. It contains a version of Street Fighter II (which is uninteresting, because I already have the best version with HD Remix) and, more importantly, Street Fighter III: Third Strike. It's a nerds favorite, which didn't really became popular. Anyway, I checked it out and it has lots of characters I've not seen in any Street Fighter game before. And it makes me sad, but there are only few Street Fighter II characters in it. No Blanka... Anyway, for 5 Euro I don't want to cry about anything. The game is rare and on Ebay it goes away for about ten times the price. Haha, the buddy that sold it to me obviously doesn't have any clue about the value of this title.

No comments: