Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Capitalism Arrived On Personal Gaming


Sorry in advance for the new advertisments around here on Personal Gaming. I started this blog one and a half year ago and until now it has been completely ad-free. But times have changed. I had to leave my home town and with that all the jobs that financed my small gaming based lifestyle to start my academic studies which hopefully will lead one day to my certification as Master of Arts in sociology or educational sciences and a well paid work. The university takes the big part of the day and right now I don't have the time to find another job. So what to do? I just thought about how to get a little money from time to time and came to the conclusion that Google AdSense might be the best option that I have. All of the big blogs do their living by advertisments, I am sure you noticed that already. While I am sure I won't become rich with putting advertisments on here it would be okay for me if it's enough to buy me one or two beers more in the pub every once in a while. Or some learning material or whatever - "Ohne Moos nix los" as we say in Germany.
I hope you understand the situation that I am in and the most important thing is that I won't lose you as readers just because of the annoying blinking ads around here. Hey, perhaps they are getting at least videogame based soon!

Thanks for your support in hard times,
Hans

No comments: