Sunday, June 21, 2009

What I'm Playing This Weekend


Finally a weekend I made it to the pad again. So what did I play?

Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix


After I had a letdown in playing Street Fighter online only to get beaten again and again the last times I played it went better. Seems like the power of Blanka The Beast is coming back again, haha!

Fallout 3 - Broken Steel


Oh, my Fallout 3. I love this game. And thanks to the flood of ongoing DLC there's always something new. Not that the game itself wouldn't be big enough. I finished The Pitt, grabbed Fawkes and now we are on our way to defeat the last stand of the evil Enclave. Shame they managed to destroy Liberty Prime so early with an airstrike. I found his lines always amusing. "Death is a preferable alternative to communism." OHLOL! I wonder when I will get the next DLC Point Lookout, coming next week.

Call of Duty: World at War

Well, never thought this would happen. But I finally managed to get me CoD5 from my brother and give it a try. And what should I say? Yes, it's World War II, a theme used far too often in the last decade of gaming, but it's still a great action game. I think I'll play it through.

No comments: