Sunday, June 28, 2009

Michael Jackson's Involvements In Sonic 3 Solved


Given the media hype over it I guess you've heard about the tragic death of Michael Jackson. I've practically grown up with his songs because my parents were big fans of his music. And I'm remembering being in a bar on Mallorca where they played Michael Jackson songs every night a few years ago. While his death doesn't surprise me that much and the loss of my dog that coincidently happened the same day is way more painful to me, MJ's passing certainly heatened up the old riddle about his involvement in the series masterpiece Sonic 3. Michael Jackson is rumored to have composed the soundtrack of Sonic 3. Some doubt that there were evolvements but there's one tough guy in front of the screen who dedicates his time in solving the mystery. His name's Qjimbo. He made a famous video and put it on Youtube. Also he runs a site about the connection, check it out: SonicBasement.net

Embedding is disabled by request but just hop on this link:
Micheal Jackson's Sonic 3

Short documentary I made which describes possible links between Michael Jackson's music and Sonic 3.

This Documentary isn't just random comparisons, listen to the start. Roger Hector, who ran SEGA's Technical Institute said Micahel was planned to work on it. We *have* asked SEGA because HE WORKED FOR SEGA! Please take note of this before accusing the documentary of making un-validated claims.

Since this documentary was made, there have been numerous discoveries showing that most of the people featured in the credits list worked with Michael Jackson at some stage.

Also I have had numerous requests for the Who Is It vs Ice Cap mix. The clip is just 21seconds however you can download it here:
http://sonicresearch.org/qjimbo/Qjimb...

I have also began working on a website which shows the links. It's still incomplete though:
http://www.sonicresearch.org/basement...

UPDATE: Read this article on SEGA-16:
http://www.sega-16.com/feature_page.p...
----


If you're a hardcore 2D Sonic fan like me than I'll advise you to check Sonic Stuff Research Group out. In short: They are the one's who should do the new Sonic games.

And here comes the next connection: I also want to use the events of Michael Jackson's death to declare my solidarity with the protestors in Iran. Don't let them take you down, guys but don't get killed either! If marches bring nothing more begin to organize and thinks smart about how to take the tyrants down! I wish you all fortune in the world.
This video does an impressive job in crossing Michaal Jacksons's prisoner song They don't really care about us with the regime terror after the voting debacles in Iran.

No comments: