Friday, January 1, 2010

Personal Gaming's Game of The Year 2009


Happy new year, everybody! In case you really wondered why there were no updates yesterday, not only did I do a small partying in the new year, but I've also worked on the promised look back at 2009, my Game of the Year awards.
The games shown here are not all I played in 2009, but I thought I'd let games like Fable 2 or Far Cry 2 out, because they weren't released in 2009. Another thing is that strangely I've played nearly completely multiplatform games. Looks like the 360 had a weak year in terms of exclusives and games like Forza 3 oder Halo ODST are not my kind of games. This will change early next year with the release of Mass Effect 2.
Anyway, another thing is that Personal Gaming is now two years old. Birthday was on the 27th of december 2009, but I've forgotten it, to be honest. Site runs good and I'll continue posting anything that's interesting with my oh so professionel comments. But enough talk, now check out what I've played and which game makes it to my Game of the Year in multiplayer and campaign categories!

No comments: