Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Dead Fucking Space Scores Again + Final Animated Comic


Dead Fucking Space, you have to call it FUCKING, scored again! I knew it right from the beginning, this game is gonna be great. A new review, this time of the PSW magazine, whatever Playstation W means, gave the game an excellent score of 9/10. The reviewers even say that it kicks Resident Evil 4 off the survival horror throne. DFS is called 'the world's scariest game'.
I can't wait for this game, having it preordered to get into the Ishimura as soon as possible. To be honest, I think that this game is more on the action side than on the 'oh so scary one enemy every 5 minutes'-side, from everything what I saw. And that's why I love it.

Don't dare to miss out the final episode of the fantastic animated comic!

No comments: