Sunday, October 12, 2008

What I'm Playing This Weekend


Wow, nerding around 24/7 but still I manage to play some good games. This weekend it's The Simpsons Game. I love the series and this game is a solid platformer with open world aspects and lots of humor. Playing this game is like watching a great episode of the series thanks to the original voices and the great cell shaded optics.
And I need to tell you that it takes the videogame industry on the funny side. I meet Will Wright, who lives inside a computer or somewhat and does allday nothing else than destroying old games. But I saved the 8bit-Simpsons. Great! The game also has levels based on popular franchises like Medal of Homer (Medal of Honor), The Super happy fun fun game (Katamari), Neverquest (Everquest, Zelda, Gauntlet), Grand Theft Scratchy (Grand Theft Auto) and other videogame clicheés explained to you by the comic book store nerd.
I really enjoy this game, it's way better than the demo out on XBL. Give it a try!

No comments: