Thursday, October 30, 2008

Dead Space On Hard... Not Anymore


I gave up. I can't play it Dead Space through on hard on the first runthrough. I tried. I came to the third level and then it made no more sense. I ran low on health and ammo permanently. Too often I had to fight those monsters with bare hands and barely survived. This went on to the point where nothing was possible and dying inevitable. So I just decided to start over again and play it on medium. That's much more fun. Cause on hard it's a bloody work.

And this game is so damn scary. Gives me the creeps everytime again. I'll be glad when I'm finished, haha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YEs I know what you mean bruder. I just rented deadspace, started it on hard and im getting murdered around every corner.

Im stuck on getting the key from the maintenance bay. everytime i go in there i get assaulted by at 6-7 and all i have is a plasma cutter and like 10 rounds.