Monday, October 13, 2008

Fallout, Fallout, Fallout. 3.


This is perhaps the most anticipated game this month. I'm not saying the best, but certainly there's a lot of people waiting for this. And I found some nice videos. Fallout 3 is more about gameplay than about graphics. It looks good, but not as Gears 2 (surroundings) or GTA IV (animations), more like Bioshock, with a unique art style that really amazes me. I've not been a fan of Oblivion, but I'll definitely give this game a try. I demand you to watch the latest GTtv episode, that really hyped me. You know, since reading Stephen King's The Stand I am really a fan of the end of the world.

GTtv: Fallout 3
Can't be embeded. So click here!

Join the Brotherhood of Steel:


Hot chick interviewing Fallout dev
. The beauty and the nerd, haha!

No comments: