Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I Saw Postal


Wow, I took myself the time to watch Uwe Boll's Postal. I didn't expect much of the movie cause I know the game and it isn't good or outstanding in any way. It just has this hilarious campaign in which you shoot Taliban and Rednecks and piss on your father's grave. What kind of movie could result of such a game. Postal, the movie, is surprisingly entertaining. It has some doubtable aspects like children getting shot (lots of children) and babies ran over by cars, but that just seems to be very dark sarcasm. Interesting was the scene in which Uwe Boll himself was interviewed in his theme park 'Little Germany' when he admits that his movies are financed with Nazi Gold and that he hates games. Even the developer of Postal, the game, is in the movie.
He obviously doesn't think that Uwe is such a bad director.
For players of the game a must see.

No comments: