Friday, October 17, 2008

Screwattack's Top Ten Videogame Themes


The Screwattack Top Ten Video Game Songs list is ready. I don't think it is that good. I find it strange that the list is exclusive 8bit and 16bit. Sure there are some real good songs in it.



But I would like add some great songs myself:

Still Alive - Portal

This song is so unique and I listened to it for weeks on my MP3 player.

The Breeding Grounds - Mass Effect

In Mass Effect this is the soundtrack for one of the most importants segments of the game. No wonder I am attached to this thrilling piece of OST.

Vigil - Mass Effect

One of the best title screen songs for a long time to come.

F-Zero:

Didn't find the original, but you will recognise it.

The Ocean On His Shoulders - Bioshock Main Theme:


Main Theme - Chrono Trigger:
Embedding disabled by request WTF

Locust Theme - Gears of War:


Soundtrack - Sonic The Hedghog 3

No comments: