Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I Hate Dhalsim



As you perhaps might know I purchased the awesomness that is Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix. Thing is that I became addicted to the multiplayer mode. And I thought "Hey, why not get this achievement where you have to win with every character online one time?" Yeah, good idea. Thing is that there is Dhalsim and I am somehow too bad to ever win with him. Oh, I've been close sometimes. Very close. I won two times, the enemy won two times and then in the final round I battled the enemy down to one percent of his health bar and just get beat so close in front of the finish line. Or nearly beaten enemies just leave the game. You know, I invested at least 5 hours in winnig with Dhalsim but it shall not be. One time some fun guy on Xbox Live pitied me and send me a PM saying "U suck wit Dalsim!1". Yeah, I know... There's no win/win with me and Dhalsim... Fuck!
And I hate people that play with Ken and Ryu. Everyone wins with Ken and Ryu.
But I won't give up!

GT did a review for this game. Add 10 points to their score and you might come close to understand how awesome this game is:

No comments: