Saturday, December 27, 2008

Let's Celebrate 1 Year Personal Gaming!


It was today, one year ago, when the net saw the birth of the truest videogame blog evar: Personal Gaming. This blog is straight about hardcore gaming and Eating Casuals for Breakfast. Every morning, no exceptions, haha! There's no cereals as good as a raging Wiikling. And not as delicious!
But let's have a short look at the past year: 12 months and over 66000 visitors! That makes about 5500 visitors every month. I'd say that's pretty good for one of a million videogame blogs. One very special videogame blog.
Lately I installed the GeoBlogging Gadget on Personal Gaming and the result is what everyone guessed since the beginning: Gamers from all around the world read Personal Gaming! Personal Gaming has visitors from South America, from Australia, New Zealand, China, India, Russia and of course, from the U.S. of A., Canada and Europe. Thanks for that to all of you! I am doing this site for collecting my thoughts on gaming, kinda videogame diary, but succes proofs that all of you benefit from that as well! It is really important for me that you support Personal Gaming and I can't wait to read your replies and opionions to my posts. For that I made it especially easy: You don't have to register on Personal Gaming or even on blogspot. Anyone can reply to posts, anonymously. "And I will listen to you, especially when we disagree!" to cite Barack Obama.
This blog is pure fan to fan, gamer to gamer and netjunkie to netjunkie and in matter of this I decided right from the beginning not to add Google Adds and other kinds of spam that's annoying.
Another hobby of me that I can wonderfully combine with my Personal Gaming blog are self made YouTube videos. Whenever I have good ideas and time I try to create something. Easy for you, I integrated my YouTube channel on the left navigation bar. It would be great to get some more ratings for those videos from you! Let's have a look at some of them!

The Truth Hurts. To Casuals:

This is a pretty unpopular and dead rated by casual scum video. I made it after the E3 announcement of The New Xbox Experience. It just needed to be said that gamers that according to the official Xbox Live Charts play most often games like Cod4, Halo3 and GTA IV just don't need this WiiMii piece of kindergarten shit.


The Games Convention Coverage: Killzone 2

Oh, Killzone 2 is so hawt!!1 Reading this after the latest gameplay blowout too often, I could just shake my head. It's a great game and I knew this since August when I played it hands on on Leipzig Games Convention. Of course I shared my impressions with all of you.

The Dead Fucking Space Music Video:

I think this one is the best video I made til this day. It's a great song, an even greater game and the responses are mostly positive. Sadly it just won't reach the 3000 views bar.

I'd like to round this up with a quote of my opening post last year:
This blog is a blog from a fan to other videogaming fans and might be anything but political correct. I won't lie to you. If a game is just a piece of digitalised shit - i will tell you the whole shocking truth about it.
This blog is created by a me, Hans, a german game fan who spends enough time in the net to have his own blog. And enough in front of his consoles to deserve it.

Enough said, hope you enjoy.
Hans


Thanks to all of you Personal Gaming readers! Let's make it another year!

1 comment:

Midwest Gamer Podcast said...

congrats on one year! keep up the good work.

Matt (MWG)