Saturday, December 6, 2008

Street Fighter IV Collectors Edition


- Limited edition figurines of all time favourite character Ryu and the all new character Crimson Viper, positioned within the familiar settings of the 'crowded Chinese downtown'.
- A bonus disc containing a feature length HD quality anime movie, created specially for the launch of Street Fighter IV and a selection of the best game trailers to date.
- A mini strategy guide created in the style of a comic art book detailing the moves and biographies of four of the new characters to the series; Viper, Abel, El Fuerte and Rufus
- Exclusive downloadable game content


I don't care about those figurines and personally I am not a fan of these oversized boxes but I am very interested in the anime movie. Anyone remembers the Street Fighter II Victory anime series? That was pure win and I am searching it everywhere on the net. So yeah, if it's not that much more expensive I might pick it up for the anime's sake!

No comments: