Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Thank You For 100k Visitors!


Just yesterday Personal Gaming crossed the 100.000 visitors mark! That's awesome and I'd like to say a big THANK YOU! Without you people this would not have been able!
In fact there are visitors from all over the world visiting Personal Gaming. Interesting facts: I'm from Germany, but right from the beginning I wanted to go this thing go global and now most of my readers come from the United States of America, followed neatly by Europe. But also people from Asia and Australia read Personal Gaming and every once in a while there's also someone from Africa, South Africa. I guess in the rest of Africa there's just not the infrastructure with broadband and stuff.
So, you see, my little blog has become a global thing. And that wouldn't have happened without YOU there sitting in front of your screen and reading this! Thank YOU and please continue to read Personal Gaming, comment on my posts, bookmark it, subscribe on YouTube and rate my videos! Have a nice day, cause you made mine!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Hans!

I find your articles very informative, and I like the style you write in and your personal views. I too am a child of the 16 bit era, and will be a gamer for life! Thanks for all the work you put in to your articles!!

Hans said...

Thanks for your response, Mike! Good to hear you like my work! It's all for people like us, from gamer to gamer!