Monday, March 23, 2009

Which Game May 2009



The april is nearing it's end and I am thinking about what to play next month. I still play The Ultimate Sega Mega Drive Collection and Street Fighter IV from time to time for the multiplayer. Somehow I'm still sticked more to HD Remix. Resident Evil 5 is through and it was a great experience and it still has the mercenaries mode for me to offer. Fallout 3 is through after 55 hours, but I will return into the wastelands once all of the DLC is out and the level cap is raised to thirty. There are still a few undone quests and unvisited locations left which I'll love to explore once grinding experience is possibly again!

But I am still thinking about which game to get next. The decision is between Fable 2, which I absolutely wanna play (and it's cheap as well), the GTA IV DLC The Lost And The Damned (I loved GTA IV) and The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena which is from Starbreeze that made the excellent The Darkness. Don't get me wrong, I'm gonna play all of them, right now it's only a matter of sequence. Which game of those will I play in may? And because it's always important for me what my readers think I will start a poll. Also feel free to write a comment or post a tip in the chatbox down on the left! Perhaps your vote is what makes the decision! Perhaps not, haha!
Game On!

No comments: