Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My CeBit 2009 Experience


As I said, last thursday I travelled to Hannover to see the CeBit 2009 Expo. I had free tickets and the travelling was included in my student's passport so I thought I should check it out. I spend enough damn time with computers so I thought it could be interesting. Well, that was a fail. The most interesting thing there were some PC cases and design mice. Really, I think CeBit is more for people that work in the IT section than for the normal users. Well, at least now I know how big Hannover Messe is. Pretty huge. Even the Intel Extreme Masters (pro gaming tournament in WoW and Counter Strike) were for a gamehead like me boring. I'm more about playing myself, haha.
I'll stick with Games Convention, that's for sure. Took a few photos for you anyway!



No comments: