Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I Couldn't Resist


Last weekend I couldn't resist the retrogaming memories and bought one of the finest collections out there. Of course I'm talking about the Sega Mega Drive Ultimate Collection. It features more than 40 classic Mega Drive games and lets you cry retrogaming tears.
In this box you have all good Sonic games. And with all good I mean Sonic The Hedghehog, Sonic The Hedgehog 2, Sonic The Hedgehog 3 and Sonic & Knuckles. Just forget about Sonic 3D Flickie's Island. This game is garbage - it's not from Sonic Team and it should've been a early lesson how much Sonic sucks in not2D. While it wasn't real 3D, more like a strange overhead-perspective this game just is shit.
But Sonic 3 is still a dream. Why can't we have some Xbox Live Arcade Sonic 2D games - like MegaMan9. I bet that would people hype up more than anything like Sonic and the Werehog or shit.

No comments: