Saturday, May 30, 2009

PSP Go Unveiled - Pics Here


Isn't it strange how many trailers and info are 'leaked' before the main event starts? I wonder if there will be any more big surprises. Anyway, here are some pics of the Playstation Portable Go. It will have a 3,8" LCD screen, 16GB internal memory and 43% lighter in weight than the original PSP. It will have Bluetooth but no UMD slot. That's right, it won't feature any hard mediums. Instead the PSP Go will let you download games and movies. I think that's bullshit but in times of Steam, XBL Arcade, Onlive and iTunes I am sure that there are more than enough people willing to pay without getting a case for their collection. Plus I think that my good old PSP looks better, but that's just me...

Head over to Gaming Universe for some more pics.



No comments: