Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Propably More Fallout 3 DLC Coming


Peter Hines from Bethesda was interviewed from the Official Xbox Magazine, short: OXM. And he fuels speculations that Broken Steel won't be the last DLC for the famous Fallout 3:
And is Broken Steel the last DLC for Fallout 3?
Yes, that's the third of the three things. Whether it's the absolute last one remains to be seen. Because it's been hugely successful. Operation Anchorage vastly exceeded our expectation. It was like "holy shit, we did how many?" And the Pitt was really successful, after a bit of a false start.

But Broken Steel is the one that. when we first announced all three, this is the one that everyone has been bugging us the most about, because it removes the ending and changes the level cap and lets you play more in that world. I think it's going to be hugely, hugely popular.


Read the full interview here!


I am playing the DLC myself at the moment and I am so amazed that I created a video:

No comments: