Wednesday, September 3, 2008

1Up Reviews Mercs 2


1Up were fast with reviewing 'Mercenaries 2: World in Flames'. And they even liked it:

Combining game-wide destruction with the already dynamic nature of an open world makes for dozens of laugh-out-loud enjoyable scenarios. I was tasked with taking out a target on the far side of a giant hill; not knowing what else lay beyond it, I simply loaded up a truck full of allies and rocketed over the top of the hill. I easily cleared the outer wall of what turned out to be an open-air base and landed dead center in a nest of enemies. My friends and I hopped out, our ride was promptly blown up, and the scene turned to absolute chaos. With so many objects in play and so many different ingredients for destruction, no two base raids feel exactly alike -- even if they make up the majority of the tasks at hand.


1Up gave Mercs 2 a B+ which is pretty good.
Sooner or later this game will find it's way in my collection.

No comments: