Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Rise Of The Argonauts Animated Comic


Seems like 'Dead Space' kicked a trend loose. More games get episodic mini series before release and the latest is 'Rise of the Argonauts' which is developed by Liquid Entertainment and published by Codemasters.
I watched a dev demonstration back in August at Leipzig Games Convention. This game looks like 'God of War' meets 'Mass Effect'. And that's because of the hack'n'slay gameplay and the strategical decisions you chose with killing or recruiting enemies like Medusa for example. I remember being very enthusiastic with this game though it features no coop mode which is "held back for part 2" as the developer said when I asked him after the demonstration. In my opinion they should see how the first does before talking about the second game.
Anyway, this is fun watching, Jason's adventures:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing this, Hans. I hadn't watched it yet.

I know I gave you a heads up on the Stacker 2 contest already, but I'm sure there are some readers of yours that missed it. There are less than 300 entrants as of now, and you can win a copy of Rise of the Argonauts, some 6 Hour Power energy shots (which are great for gaming), and a PS3 or Xbox 360 (winner's choice). All you have to do to enter is design a 6 Hour Power t-shirt. It's really easy to do online, so check out the contest details here: http://www.brickfish.com/Entertainment/Stacker2?tab=overview

I hope you don't mind me commenting on your blog again, Hans. I work with 6 Hour Power so if you have any questions about the contest or the drink itself just let me know. If you want to make a post about the contest to inform readers, shoot me an e-mail. Have a great day.

Franklin Keane
www.6hrpower.com
Franklin6hrpower@gmail.com