Saturday, September 20, 2008

Dead FUCKING Space


Yep, I'm hyped to the max for what's looking to become the next survival horror masterpiece. I did this 'Dead Space', no, Dead FUCKING Space, please, music video. It shows some of the hottest gameplays I found and it even gives credit to the awesome animated comic. I felt it was the natural thing to underly it with aggressive music and Slayer's Raining Blood fits incredibly good. Somehow I love the riffs in combination with the pulse rifle fire, haha. Have fun and please rate it on YouTube:



YouTube killed my great Dead Fucking Space video. That were over 3000 views.
This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by WMG.

Good thing I uploaded it at GT:



Edit once again: And at viddler:

http://www.viddler.com/explore/PersonalGaming/videos/1/

No comments: