Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I have holidays - I have nerdbacks


I'm finally done with the job in the Zementwerk. It was hard, it was tough, but I made some good money which will allow me a nice new setup for my nice new apartment I am searching right now. Because next month I start my academic studies in Osnabrück on the subjects of Educational Science and Sociology.
So, the last 3 months I could post less because of working but that time is over and my nerdbacks kicked in fast yesterday evening. I surf now more often with my Gemstone and tryed this new google browser - Chrome. I like it's look and presentation and one cool thing that I somehow didn't achieve with Firefox and Opera. Chrome starts now with multiple tabs of my favorite webpages. Until Chrome I had to do this manually. Smart prog.
Enough to this. We have September now and that means that the poll once again is finished. So let's see the results:

The question was which fighting game you like the most. And the winner is:



Mortal Kombat with 11 votes

2nd: Street Fighter and Soul Calibur
3rd: Tekken
4rd: Dead or Alive

and no vote did go to: King of Fighters

Okay, that was your choice. Who would have thought that Mortal Kombat would win against Street Fighter. And who would have guessed that Soul Calibur gets as many votes as Street Fighter?

No comments: